Posted by Web Operations in Website

Temporary Site Problems with Member Trees

13 Jan 2011

22 Comments

We are experiencing some temporary site problems. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause. Our development and web operations teams are working on the problem and we will have it resolved as quickly as possible.  Thank you for your patience.

UPDATE AS OF JANUARY 13, 2011 AT 5:15 PM MT/7:15 PM ET/12:15 AM GMT

We are pleased to inform everyone that the temporary site problem we experienced earlier has now been resolved.  Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused and truly appreciate your patience through this situation.

22 Comments

Henk

7 Feb 2011
at 2:01 am

Ik wil de stamboom graag toevoegen op mijn website zodat mijn familie zonder in te loggen deze kan bekijken en kan aanpassen en data en foto’s kan toevoegen. Hoe doe ik dit?

Theanah

13 Aug 2011
at 4:01 pm

It’s now 8-13-11 and I’m having problems with the other trees. When I go to find people and type in a name, etc. I’ll click on a name and the list of trees for that name shows up just fine. When I click on one of those names or the link to that particular tree it just sends me off to my own tree.

Brad Powe

5 Aug 2012
at 2:28 am

The Mundia.com website crashed last night (4-5 August 2012), and I am still unable to establish a connection to the server(s).

Please advise what steps are being taken to address the problem, and how to salvage my family tree information.

Vijay

3 Nov 2012
at 8:04 am

Rauno. fctleb:Esitan ve4he segase kfcsimuse.Kui ma olen NK hketel aga KL tegevliikmeks astumise paberid on mitu kuud tagasi sisseantud aga vastust pole saanud , siis kas mul on ka vf5imalus registreerida vf5i mitte?Aite4h!

Brad Powe

10 Feb 2013
at 6:33 am

I’ve had some sort of software glitch with the ‘copy person’ function. For a month now I’ve had the floating window overlaying my tree with three relatives that I cannot drag and drop into place, nor delete. Advice please.

ONTOWLGUALOUS

17 Apr 2013
at 12:43 pm

Всем привет кто-нибудь читает делфи? Следит за жизнью в Латвии?

Becky

26 Jul 2013
at 12:55 am

MUNDIA web site worked early afternoon 7/25/2013 and now 4+ hours since able to log on. Same issue with Firefox, Safari, and both latest and just previous IE. ALL cache/history cleared and 3 different computers restarted. PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE! Worked fine yesterday and earlier today. QUIT soon after lunch when I tried to log back on.

Becky

28 Jul 2013
at 6:06 pm

It is now noon on Sunday, 28th, and STILL unable to log on, yet others seem to be able to log on. Previous query replied to claimed that “unresolved site programming issues” were most likely not fixable. So, HOW am I to get logged on to change e-mail and/or cancel account?! Seems suspicious I can’t log on but others can.
ALL cache, cookies, etc. cleared 4x now. NO viruses on APPLE Mac using Safari AND Firefox. Same issues occur on HP and DELL computers with the latest 2 IE versions.
3rd query about as yet still unanswered! HELP!!!

Mags

21 Sep 2013
at 4:54 pm

Keep getting error on the first page when I log in, also on my family tree. Has been like it for days now. Anyone else having problems?

a groube

14 Oct 2013
at 4:55 am

Nearly a month now and cannot sign in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

karen beaver

30 Nov 2013
at 8:00 pm

Hi,just wondering if Mundia website is still working for others,as I can’t access the site at all the last few days nov 2013
kiwibeaver

Glenis

26 Dec 2013
at 6:51 am

It is now Dec 26th and I haven’t been able to access info since end of November – why not?

Eddie

22 Jan 2014
at 6:08 pm

I recently signed up and after a few days I have been unable to access my account or, any info in a little over a week now. I have sent messages that go unanswered. I’ve requested & received a change of password but, still no access.
Qhat gives??

Linda

30 Jan 2014
at 5:57 am

I just signed up for an account, and can’t log back in. The one time I did get in as soon as I tried to go anywhere, it took me back to the Log in screen. and I can’t get logged in either. Got more and better information before setting up an account.
Knock, knock, Support, are you out there????

Linda

3 Feb 2014
at 12:08 am

When the mundia site tries to open, it reads
“Unable to load family tree”
“Error retrieving AJAX views, request failure” Could you please investigate ? This is happening frequently.

Private

14 Feb 2014
at 12:49 am

Error retrieving AJAX views, request failure. Same issue as many others. I don’t expect a reply to be honest. I’m just venting out of pure frustration.

I’m disgusted with you ancestry.com. I’ve tried contacting you via your ‘support’ email; by twitter and by facebook. Not one response from you. (Oh other than on twitter when you requested I contact support-oh how I laughed)

Why do you bother using social media when it’s full of people asking for support which you ignore? We’ve entrusted you with our family trees.

These problems with Mundia have been going on for months and months. Take a look at your facebook page. Full of peeved people there too.

giulia

4 Apr 2014
at 1:35 pm

Error retrieving AJAX views, request failure
any ideas yet?

mycrew

8 Apr 2014
at 6:59 pm

I’ve been having trouble logging into my account on here and have sent four messages regarding it and still have not recieved a response back from anyone.. Support is lacking on here. I’ve never had a problem before, what gives with this? Anyone out there to help me ?

Johnd229

24 Jun 2014
at 11:03 pm

Your goal is to breed all the different dragons available kkcedcdgedea

Johne174

24 Jun 2014
at 11:05 pm

Article Source a viral game app is not cedgdbdbegdd

Smithb490

24 Jun 2014
at 11:06 pm

Though it is true I enjoy your writing style, I don’t agree with your main point of view about this one. I do delight in your website nevertheless. eddddaedaekfdeaa

Kahraman

20 Nov 2014
at 9:07 pm

Untuk pemesanan 2 lusin jaket topi, ,bs kfrionm harga dan pilihan untuk bahan kaos jaketny..desain nanti sy emailkan,,konfirmasi bs via hp 08981727222,atau pin bb 287D3DEC,tq